ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
We bring together art lovers, community organizations, independent artists, and local businesses to advocate, promote, and provide opportunities to celebrate the arts for all Tulare County residents and visitors. Through leadership and innovation, we are committed to preserving our cultural and creative diversity by building communities where the arts are a vital part of everyday life. Your participation in our membership program helps ensure that the Arts Consortium remains a community resource through initiatives such as:
- The MY VOICE MEDIA CENTER, which offers numerous art workshops, support meetings, and exhibitions for persons who have lived firsthand or secondhand experience with a mental illness.
- Our community arts programming such as TASTE THE ARTS FESTIVAL, F1RST FRIDAY ART HOP, and SOUTH VALLEY ART TOUR provide exhibition opportunities for artists, boost our local economy, foster our local identity, and promote tourism in our region.
- Our partnership with the City of Visalia to fund new arts events that serve youth and diverse communities through our COMMUNITY ART GRANTS program.
- Supporting creative ideas and individual artists through our fiscal agency over SPECIAL PROGRAMS like Tulare County Poetry Out Loud, 1st Saturday in Three Rivers, and the Tulare County Theater Boosters.
- WATERMARK MAGAZINE, which is a full-length annual magazine that features all the Arts Consortium’s top art activities in the region.
- Monthly MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS that allow opportunities for marketing and art related community announcements, as well as networking opportunities for artists and organizations.
- Promotion of independent artists, businesses and organizations that promote the arts through our ARTIST MASTER LIST and CULTURAL DIRECTORY.
- Our E-MAIL NEWSLETTER, which includes calls to artists and news about upcoming events and opportunities.
- Promote community involvement with OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN ONE OF OUR PLANNING COMMITTEES: F1rst Fridays, Taste the Arts, and the South Valley Art Tour.
Become a member and throughout the year enjoy exclusive membership benefits such as:
- Arts Consortium posting your artist opportunities on the Arts Consortium social media platforms: Instagram & Facebook.
- Price discounts for art vendor opportunities during Taste the Arts Festival and South Valley Art Tour.
- Have a booth and show your art at the Saturday Visalia Farmers Market.
We understand that you may prefer to turn in a hard copy of the membership application. Click the link to download a printable membership application:
2023 Arts Consortium Membership Enrollment Form
Give us a call at (559) 772-0001 to learn more about Philanthropist and sponsorship opportunities!