The F1rst Friday tradition continues!
The Arts Consortium will be featuring a LIVE show in September! Our other participating venues will also be LIVE IN PERSON shows! (See venue details for event information.)
Where to go:
The Arts Consortium invites you to join us in Downtown Visalia at various venues as we celebrate local art and the performing arts!
F1rst Friday is a monthly event! Help us spread the word by telling your friends!
Upcoming in September, the Arts Consortium’s F1rst Friday show will be Arts Consortium Presents: Art Market at Arts Visalia. The art hop is happening in Downtown Visalia on September 2nd from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PLEASE NOTE: The Arts Consortium’s show will be at Arts Visalia, 214 E. Oak Ave. in Visalia.
We’re also having a RAFFLE! The prize is a stress relief kit courtesy of My Voice Media Center. The kit contains lots of art supplies and is a fun way to create art and get your frustrations out by throwing paint-dipped objects at your canvas! To enter, just have the venue map initialed at four of the participating venues, write your name and phone number on the map and turn it in at any one of the art hop locations and we will have a drawing next week. We’ll post the winner on our Instagram and Facebook page.
Come join us in Downtown Visalia for a fun evening of FREE art and music! Most shows run from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (see individual venue posters for details).
September, 2022 F1rst Friday ExhibitionsArts Consortium
808 N. Court St.
The Arts Consortium Presents: Art Market!
- The Arts Consortium’s LIVE F1rst Friday on September 2nd, 2022 will feature an art market with four local artists! Don’t miss this special event! There will be wonderful artwork for sale, including jewelry, T-shirts, stickers, perler bead art, and more! The show is from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PLEASE NOTE: the address for the show is Arts Visalia, 214 E. Oak Ave. in Visalia.
Come join us in Downtown Visalia for a fun evening of FREE art and music!
For more information, visit our website at artsconsortium.org or call 559-772-0001
214 E. Oak Ave.
Art in the Valley
- Arts Visalia’s F1rst Friday exhibition in September is Art in the Valley. The show runs from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m on September 2nd. The exhibition runs from August 31st – September 30th, 2022, Wed-Sat Noon to 5:30pm. Admission is free.
Online Event: http://www.artsvisalia.org/virtual-tours/
Contact: Arts Visalia Visual Art Center, Attn: Michelle Goans, Gallery Director. 559-739-0905, email@example.com
While checking out the First Friday art stops, be sure to take a trip along Main Street between Hall and Santa Fe Streets in Downtown Visalia to see the eye-catching Art on Fire hydrants. Painted with unique designs by local artists, the 25 hydrants brighten up our beautiful downtown area.
For questions, please call 559-739-0905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
117 S. Locust St.
Redwood’s Creative Rangers
- The Brandon-Mitchell Gallery’s LIVE exhibition for F1rst Friday on September 2nd, 2022, is Redwood’s Creative Rangers . It features artwork by Redwood High School Studio Art and Woodworking classes. The show will be from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
For more information, visit the Brandon-Mitchell website at: www.brandonmitchellgallery.org or call 559-625-2441.
The Odd Shop
118 S. Court St.
Back to School!
- The Odd Shop’s F1rst Friday show is Back to School! They are giving away 25 backpacks filled with school supplies, but students must be present to pick up the backpacks. There will also be karaoke and a photo booth, with a live musical performance by The Girls From Emerald City. The show will run from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at 118 S. Court St., Visalia, CA. 93291.
Contact Info: Four Creeks Lodge #94, 118 S. Court St., Visalia or call 559-972-2023
The Creative Center
410 E. Race St.
- The Creative Center’s F1rst Friday show on September 2nd from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. is The Artnook. It features an exhibition by young artists from The Artnook. The show is at the Jon Ginsburg Gallery, 410 E. Race St. in Visalia.
For more information, please visit their website: http://www.thecreativecenter-visalia.org/ or call 559-733-9329
210 W. Center St.
- 210 Cafe will have an exhibition of pastel artwork by artist, Debra Navarro. The cafe will also be open for coffee and blended drinks.
For more information, contact 210 Cafe at: 559-739-9010
- Component Coffee Lab
Component Coffee Lab is joining our art hop! We’re very happy to have them participate in our F1rst Fridays! This month, they will feature an exhibition of art by Heidi Steinman. A reception with snacks will be held from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Contact Info: 514 E. Main St., Visalia, CA 93292
Sequoia Secondhand & Vintage
119 W. Main St.
- Sequoia Secondhand & Vintage will not be participating in our September F1rst Friday art hop. Check back in October!
For more information, contact Sequoia Secondhand & Vintage: (559) 754-2228
*You will be taken to a secure checkout provided by Paypal.com