The Arts Consortium and the Tulare County General Services Agency have teamed up to display original artwork created by Tulare County artists in Government Plaza (5961 S. Mooney Blvd Visalia, CA 93277). This will be a yearlong show in the main lobby of the Government Plaza building, with great visibility, plentiful foot-traffic, and on-site security.
By submitting your work, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
– First round of submissions will be done digitally (through email) or by printed photograph/sample of actual artwork (through “snail mail”).
– There is no charge to submit work but there will be a 20% commission on all sales.
– Limit 3 pieces per artist (1 digital/printed photograph per artwork). Actual artwork must be original and no less than 2’ft in any dimension or larger than 4’ft x 8’ft in overall size.
– Digital submissions must be full color and in an 8.5”in x 11”in aspect ratio, of no less than a 300 dpi resolution. Please submit digital files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title: GP-ART. Digital submission deadline is Sunday, June 30th, 2019 at midnight.
– Mailed (printed) images must be full color and exactly 8.5”in x 11”in. Printed images must be received at 300. E. Oak Ave. Visalia, CA 93292 by Friday, June 28th, 2019 (no exceptions).
– All image prints or digital files must be labeled with the following information about the original artwork: artist’s name, phone number, work dimensions, medium, weight, and city of residence.
– Artwork content should celebrate Tulare County’s nature, people, cultures, or history. All 2D and Bas Relief media will be considered. Weight limit is 30lbs and pieces should be no more than 4”in deep – including the frame.
– All art must be for sale and must be framed and ready to hang with wire (no saw tooth hangers will be accepted). Unframed art will only be accepted if imagery purposefully wraps around the edges.
– Artists will be contacted (only if their work is selected) and given a time, place, and date to deliver their artwork for the show. An opening reception time and date will be determined once the final selection of artwork has been chosen.