The Arts Consortium and the Tulare County General Services Agency have teamed up to present another 3-year-long show with great visibility and plentiful foot-traffic.
LOCATION: The Tulare County Board of Supervisors Building (2800 W. Burrel Ave.).
By submitting your work, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
– Submitting your work does not guarantee you any monetary payment or public recognition.
– All Tulare County based artists are welcome. All qualifying entries will be considered.
– Actual artwork must be original and no less than 18” x 24” and no larger than 6’ft x 6’ft in overall size.
– All framed and wired 2D and Bas Relief media will be considered. Frames for textile work or otherwise delicate material must include glass or other clear material.
– Unframed art will only be accepted if imagery purposefully wraps around the edges.
– There is no charge to submit work but there will be a 20% commission on all sales. Selected artists will be encouraged to display marketing information to increase public engagement.
– All art must be for sale. Purchased art must remain on display for the duration of the show.
– Weight limit is 30lbs and pieces should be no more than 4” in. deep – including the frame.
– First round of submissions will be done digitally (through email) or by printed photograph/sample of actual artwork (through “snail mail”).
– Limit 3 submissions per artist (1 digital/printed photograph per artwork).
– All digital submission emails must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – titled BOS SHOW_ARTIST NAME.
– Deadline: Submission deadline is Wednesday June 7 at midnight.
– Digital submissions must be full color and of no less than a 300 dpi resolution.
– Mailed (printed) images must be full color and exactly 8.5”in x 11”in. Printed images must be received at PO Box 2696 Visalia CA 93279 by Wednesday June 7 at midnight.
– All image prints or digital files must be labeled with the following information about the original artwork: artist’s name, title of piece, phone number, work dimensions, medium, weight, price, and city of residence.
– Artists will be contacted (only if their work is selected) and given a time, place, and date to deliver their artwork for the show. An opening reception time and date will be determined once the final selection of artwork has been chosen.
For more information: Call 559.772.0001
Send email submissions to: email@example.com