We are featuring you during July and during First Friday!
The Arts Consortium would like to invite all to participate in our July 2019 “The 3rd Dimension” First Friday show, featuring sculpture, ceramics, assemblage, and any other 3-D art work.
Entries will be accepted Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at the Consortium (300 E. Oak Ave.) from 10 AM – 3:00 PM
Or by appointment.
LIMIT – THREE ENTRIES PER PERSON
1. Original work only, submitted by the artist or a friend of the artist.
2. We will be asking for a $5.00 membership entry fee and a $10 entry fee for non-Arts Consortium members (per piece). If you want to become a member at take in we will waive the fee when you pay the $25.00 membership.
3. If your piece sells we will take 20% commission of the selling price. The Consortium will handle all sales. It is the artist’s responsibility to price their work to reflect the 20%.
patrons who purchase art will be allowed to pick up artwork at 7:45 PM on July 5th or during Arts Consortium business hours. The person buying the work may pick up the piece with proof of payment.
4. The artist is expected to carry their own insurance. All work shown is at the risk of the artist.
5. Sculptural works that need to be hung should be brought in with hardware sturdy enough to hang. We have peg-board walls and use hooks to hang. We cannot hang from the ceiling.
6. Sculpture pieces, free-standing can be no larger than 5ft. tall and 4ft. wide and must be on a sturdy base that cannot be knocked over. No sharp edges or points easily broken.
7. All work must be labeled with the artist’s name and current contact information, title and price.
8. This is a juried exhibit and entries will be accepted or rejected upon entry.
9. Sold work must remain at the gallery until the end of F1rst Friday.
10. All work MUST BE PICKED UP by Friday, July 26 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (or by appointment). We do not have room for storage and will be receiving art for the next show in the following week.
Tuesday, June 25 – 10AM-3PM (or by appointment) – Receiving submissions
Friday, July 5 – 5PM -8PM – Opening Reception
Friday, July 26 – 10AM-3PM (or by appointment) – Pick up artwork
The Arts Consortium will generate publicity for the exhibit, and will provide invitations to the reception for the artists.
Questions can be directed to Josh firstname.lastname@example.org