More About UsDonate Today!
Logos & Media
Additional InfoPay Membership Dues
Become a Member
Connect with Us
Select a membership program to learn more
Friends of the Arts Consortium
Our general membership group. Friends enjoy benefits such as:
- Access to monthly membership meetings, which provide networking opportunities, member profiles and presentations, news and updates, round table discussions, and technical training.
- Listing on our online Artist Directory, which provides members with an exclusive opportunity to create personal profiles, post images of their work, and provide website and contact information so that they may enjoy increased exposure.
- Exhibition opportunities for artists during two, three-month exhibitions at the Visalia Convention Center per year.
- Subscription to our email newsletter, which includes calls to artists and news about upcoming events and opportunities.
- Complimentary/discounted admission to Arts Consortium events, exhibition previews, and training sessions.
- Opportunity to join one of our planning committees, including: Art in Schools, Finance, First Fridays, Marketing, Taste the Arts, South Valley Artists Studio Tour, Visalia Visual Chronicle.
- Greatly reduced facility rental rate for special events, classes, workshops, and more!
- 20% discount on gift memberships for friends, families, and colleagues.
Our higher level membership group. Philanthropists enjoy all benefits of Friends, in addition to the following:
- Custom designed Philanthropist plaque, to proudly show your support of the arts (size dependent on investment level).
- Donor level acknowledgment in annual Taste the Arts magazine, with a distribution of 10,000 individuals and organizations each year.
- Customized access/discount pass for ticketed community arts and culture events, adjusted appropriately for each level of investment. Contact the Arts Consortium for details.
- Free facility rental for special events, classes, workshops, and more!
- 30% discount on gift memberships at the Friend level.
Our highest level membership group, where business and art intersect. Business Council members enjoy all benefits of Philanthropists, in addition to those that are tailored to meet the needs of companies and their employees, such as:
- Acknowledgement (with business logo), in Arts Consortium marketing and event materials.
- Visalia Visual Chronicle exhibition privileges, to showcase our publicly-owned original art collection in your place of business.
- Business representative memberships (at Friend level) for designated employees