More About UsDonate Today!
Logos & Media
Thank you Partners
Visalia Arts Consortium
Additional InfoPay Membership Dues
Become a Member
Connect with Us
Invest in the Arts!
We always need your support!
The arts are truly social service, and from grants and free special events to arts education and arts wellness, our community needs it all. Your support would really make a difference and allow us to continue our work and expand our reach.
Help make Tulare County more colorful. Your investment will support the Arts Consortium as we build upon community initiatives such as:
- 1. The My Voice Media Center, which operates as a free studio and provides art training for persons in Tulare County with lived mental health experience in partnership with Tulare County Health and Human Services.
- 2. The production of the annual Taste the Arts Festival and Street Fair: a FREE community event that showcases local talent in all media, provides opportunities for families to be creative together, and supports our local economy.
- 3. Supporting arts education through the Poetry Out Loud and Poetry in Schools program, in partnership with the Tulare County Office of Education with support from the California Arts Council.
- 4. Facilitating and funding the growth of arts startups through the Community Arts Grant Program, in partnership with the City of Visalia.
- 5. Guidance and support for designated “special programs”, which include the Urbanists Art Collective, the Visalia Opera Company, the Tulare County Theatre Boosters, Spanspek Music Festival in Orosi, and 1st Saturday in Three Rivers.
- 6. The First Friday art crawl in Downtown Visalia: a FREE community every First Friday supporting local arts venues and small businesses.
- 7. The Art in the Park program: Supporting arts education with free art classes during school vacation periods at local parks.
- 8. Preserving our cultural and creative diversity and identity through the Visalia Visual Chronicle: a publicly owned, privately funded art collection.
- 9. The production of an annual arts and culture magazine, WATERMARK, that serves local artists and organizations as well as Tulare County's tourism economy.
- 10. The county-wide biennial South Valley Artists' Studio Tour which introduces the public to the art-making process through artist demonstrations.
Invest in the Arts!
Thank you for choosing the Arts Consortium for your year-end giving. Thank you for investing in the arts. Thank you for supporting Tulare County's creativity and self-expression. Thank you!
Every little bit helps!
Arts Consortium is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and your donation is tax deductible.
Please donate online, or by sending a check to:
300 E. Oak Ave.
Visalia, CA 93291